Prepare to strike fear into the hearts of Jedi and Rebels — at events and conventions — everywhere.
StarWars.com is excited to reveal ANOVOS’ highly detailed Darth Vader costume based on the iconic villain’s look from The Empire Strikes Back. Referencing original artifacts from the Lucasfilm Archives as well as numerous background images, ANOVOS has created a fully wearable costume that balances both comfort and accuracy. Designed with costumers in mind, features include a self-aligning helmet (using magnets and keyed locking mechanisms), a built-in helmet ventilation system, reinforced shoulder bell hinges, and strategically placed ventilation mesh in both the Premier and Standard edition undersuits. ANOVOS has also maintained film-accurate details such as an asymmetrical mask, two-tone paint scheme, and 100 percent wool crepe cape.
See a special preview gallery and list of included costume elements below!
- Self-aligning helmet with ventilation fan system and suspension system
- Mantle/shoulder bell piece
- Chestbox complete with leather straps and functioning LED lights
- Belt with boxes, buckle and lightsaber clip
- Shin armor pieces
- Wool cape
- Under robe
- Under suit (your choice of Premier or Standard)
- Gloves (your choice of Premier or Standard)
Note: Boots and lightsaber are not included due to current licensing agreement.
- High-quality fiberglass armor piece construction with finished undersides/backs/interiors
- Premiere undersuit constructed from quality grade leather
- Standard undersuit constructed from faux leather
- Helmet features interlocking magnets and keys to ensure consistent alignment for costuming
- Chest and shoulder armor constructed with alignment bars for proper shoulder hinging and placement
- Chestbox based on screen-used archive reference with electronics
- 100% wool crepe cape
- Premier leather undersuit will feature two-piece construction with back zipper
- Standard undersuit will feature one-piece jumpsuit construction with mesh ventilation
Look for ANOVOS Star Wars costume prototypes on display at San Diego Comic-Con at Booth #4536, and visit ANOVOS.com to subscribe to the ANOVOS newsletter for pre-order information!
StarWars.com. All Star Wars, all the time.