They hang out with General Veers, they drive one of the coolest vehicles in the galaxy, and they can blast snowspeeders with ease. AT-AT drivers — Imperial soldiers trained to steer massive transports of destruction — are awesome. Now, thanks to ANOVOS’ Empire-approved new ensemble, available for pre-order, Star Wars costumers can wear screen-accurate outfits made famous by the Rebel-base destroyers.
With a design based on the threatening TIE fighter pilot gear from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, combined with more pronounced elements of the classic stormtrooper look, the AT-AT driver outfit is familiar but unique — and singularly of the Empire. For their new ensemble, ANOVOS went straight to the source — the Lucasfilm Archives — to study actual artifacts from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, in which the AT-AT drivers made their debut during the Battle of Hoth. And the suit features all the hardware and soft goods seen in the film. With ANOVOS’ AT-AT Driver ensemble, you will feel ready to take on the entire Rebellion yourself. Check out a special preview gallery below!
Here’s everything included in the ensemble:
- Helmet with finished, lined interior and adjustable helmet suspension rig, meant for even the largest heads.
- Built-in environmental / air system in helmet for comfort.
- Bubble lenses installed in helmet.
- Chest armor and chest box, with flexible hoses.
- Canisters on end of hoses feature magnetic points, thereby allowing easy attachment to the magnetic points at the helmet’s back “mohawk” for easy maintenance.
- Chest box features functional LED screen, mirroring faux indicator functionality of artifacts as used on screen.
- Back armor with distinctive computer-board style.
- 100% polyester gray jumpsuit, with pockets and zip-front.
- Lower-leg harness connected to back plate.
- Faux leather gloves. Left glove features greeble, as seen from original artifact.
Note: Boots and AT-AT are not included due to current licensing agreement.
- High-quality ABS plastic armor pieces with finished undersides, backs, and interiors — no unfinished parts to this uniform.
- Gray armor coloring, inspired by the actual artifacts as used in the production of The Empire Strikes Back.
- 100% polyester one-piece coverall jumpsuit, with details inspired from artifacts.
- Gloves patterned from artifacts and replicated using faux leather.
Visit ANOVOS.com for more on these stunning outfits — and prepare to crush the Rebellion in style.
StarWars.com. All Star Wars, all the time.