It’s here! It’s finally here! To celebrate the return of Star Wars to the big screen, Star Wars Insider #162 — out now! — features interviews with nearly* all the principle cast and crew. Without spoiling things too much, here are 10 quotes — but can you guess who said them? Check out Star Wars Insider #162 to find out!
1. ”Flying the Millennium Falcon developed a little between iterations of the first three films, but it started to come back to me. It was fun.”
2. “There’s something empowering for someone to completely hide themselves in a mask.”
3. “You had two full-sized X-wings there that you could run up to and the cockpit would open!”
4. “Nothing has changed, except the hair.”
5. “If there are two things that never exist in the Star Wars galaxy, it’s protocol and etiquette.”
6. “J.J. Abrams is very energetic on set. He’s a vibrant young man.”
7. “In the Millennium Falcon cockpit scenes, there are only two levers that actually work. There are only two in the original, too!”
8. “When you look at Star Wars, it is unbelievable how much they got right. All of it.”
9. “The original Star Wars is funky. It puts on a show.”
10. “When I put the helmet on, I feel I could get away with murder.”
This issue also features an amazing contest to win cool Fantasy Flight goodies, and an exclusive loot card that can be redeemed for a free pack of cards on the Topps’ Star Wars: Card Trader app!
Subscribe to Star Wars Insider and get an exclusive T-shirt! Plus, save up to 20% on the cover price!
To order visit: http://titanmagazines.com/t/star-wars-insider/pages/insider-160-online/.
* Where is Mark Hamill?