Update (December 26, 2019):
Star Wars: The Last Jedi has arrived on Disney+! Enjoy the eighth installment of the Skywalker saga before you see Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (again)!
Original article (October 14, 2019):
This is the intel you need to plan your Star Wars marathon.
Disney+ launches on November 12, and it will feature a galaxy of Star Wars movies and series. From the original Star Wars trilogy to The Mandalorian — the first live-action Star Wars series, available exclusively on Disney+ — you’ll find your favorite stories from a galaxy far, far away available for streaming. StarWars.com is thrilled to reveal the full list of everything Star Wars coming to Disney+ in the US on November 12:
- The Mandalorian
- Star Wars: A New Hope
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi (added December 26, 2019)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Empire of Dreams: The Story of the Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Seasons One to Five)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars — The Lost Missions
- Star Wars Rebels (All Seasons)
- Star Wars Resistance Season One
- LEGO Star Wars: The New Yoda Chronicles — Clash of the Skywalkers
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures (All Seasons)
- LEGO Star Wars: All-Stars
During the first year of service launch in the US, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Solo: A Star Wars Story, and Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker will become available. Coming to Disney+ in February 2020 is the long-awaited conclusion of the beloved animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars, with 12 new episodes helmed by series shepherd Dave Filoni. A Cassian Andor live-action series starring Diego Luna (reprising his Rogue One role) is in the works for Disney+, and just announced at D23 Expo 2019, an Obi-Wan Kenobi series starring Ewan McGregor is planned for the service.
In addition, Disney+ will feature never-before-seen original programming from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, National Geographic, and more. In its first year, Disney+ will release more than 25 original series, 10 original films, and documentaries. Subscribers will also enjoy unprecedented access to Disney’s vast collection of films and television shows.
Visit disneyplus.com for more information and/or to sign up early to Disney+.
StarWars.com. All Star Wars, all the time.
Site tags: #StarWarsBlog, #DisneyPlus