Journey to Batuu at Disney’s Hollywood Studios beginning today.
Welcome to the frontier of Wild Space.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the Star Wars-themed land inside Disney Parks, is now officially open at Walt Disney World Resort at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Orlando, Florida. Beginning today you can be transported to the planet of Batuu and the gritty world of Black Spire Outpost, the storied stop for traders, adventurers, smugglers, and scoundrels in a galaxy far, far away.
Live your own Star Wars adventure as you explore this remote planet full of unique sights, sounds, smells, tastes, and other immersive experiences, the largest and most technologically advanced single-themed land expansion ever in Disney Parks history. Take the controls of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy in Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run, stop for a beverage at Oga’s Cantina, or haggle for some rare relics at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities.
Before you go, learn all about how the land came to life and check out StarWars.com’s in-depth coverage on Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, including:
- Understanding the world of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge through the official StarWars.com Databank
- Prepare for your visit with our handy travel tips
- Find out how Lucasfilm and Walt Disney Imagineering brought the land to life
- Become immersed in the story of Batuu
- Get a crash course in how the Play Disney Parks App adds to your adventure
- Find out how artists and designers found the perfect inspiration for Black Spire Outpost’s vibrant marketplace
- Learn about what makes this the ultimate Millennium Falcon
- Hear the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge suite from legendary composer John Williams
- See more of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in the StarWars.com photo gallery and check back for more updates
The galaxy far, far away just got a whole lot closer.
Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opens December 5, 2019, at Walt Disney World® Resort and January 17, 2020, at Disneyland® Resort.
StarWars.com All Star Wars, all the time.
Site tags: #StarWarsBlog