Australia & New Zealand | Brasil | Chile | Columbia | Costa Rica | Danmark | Deutschland | España | France | Hong Kong (English) | 香港) | Indonesia (English) | Italia | 日本 | 대한민국 | Malaysia | México | Nederland | Nicaragua | Norge | Panamá | Perú | Philippines | Singapore | Suomi | Sverige | ไทย | UK & Ireland | United States
Force Friday II //
FORCE FRIDAY II IS HERE! SEPTEMBER 1 is the first chance for fans worldwide to take home new products inspired by Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
Click here for full Force Friday II coverage on StarWars.com.
Find the Force //
To celebrate Force Friday II, fans can reveal new and favorite characters from Star Wars: The Last Jedi in augmented reality, and help the Resistance find information about key personnel:
- Download the Star Wars app (for iPhone® and Android™) and launch the “Find The Force” feature.
- Starting September 1, look for Star Wars graphics with the “Find The Force” logo at participating retail locations and websites. Click here for full list.
- Scan these graphics using the “Find The Force” feature to reveal AR character experiences.
- A data chip will be unlocked each time a new AR character experience is revealed. Unlock digital rewards as you collect more data chips!
- Each graphic reveals a different AR character experience every day from September 1-3.
Try it now! Download the Star Wars app, launch “Find The Force” and scan the image below to unlock an AR character early:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter sweepstakes between August 31, 2017 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”)/3:00 p.m. British Summer Time (“BST”) and September 4, 2017 at 2:59 a.m. PT/10:59 a.m. BST. Open to legal residents in 50 U.S. + D.C., Canada (excluding Quebec), Australia, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, France, South Korea and Chile who are 18+ or the age of majority in their place of residence, whichever is older. Limit 15 entries per person. There is 1 Grand Prize available to be won (ARV: US $4,500). GRAND PRIZE WINNER MUST TRAVEL TO LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA ON OR ABOUT DECEMBER 12, 2017. See Official Rules for full details on how to enter, additional eligibility requirements, prize descriptions and limitations. Void where prohibited.
iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.