Looking for a meal that can make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs? Follow StarWars.com’s easy recipe!
- Bread of your choice
- Ham slices
- Cheese of your choice
- Millennium Falcon Cutout
How to Make:
- Spread butter on the outer sides of your bread slices.
- Fill your sandwich with layers of cheese and ham.
- Grill each side of the sandwich in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once both sides are golden brown and your cheese is melted, remove from heat and let it cool a little.
- Place Millennium Falcon cutout on top of the sandwich and cut your sandwich to match.
- Now you have the yummiest hunk of junk in the galaxy.