StarWars.com is thrilled to report that The Mandalorian, the live-action Star Wars series chronicling a lone gunfighter’s struggle to protect a young alien being known only as the Child, has been honored with seven Emmy Awards.
- Outstanding Music Composition For A Series (Original Dramatic Score) — (Chapter 8: Redemption)
- Outstanding Stunt Coordination For A Drama Series, Limited Series Or Movie
- Outstanding Cinematography For A Single-camera Series (Half-hour) — (Chapter 7: The Reckoning)
- Outstanding Production Design For A Narrative Program (Half-hour) — ( Chapter 1: The Mandalorian)
- Outstanding Sound Editing For A Comedy Or Drama Series (Half-hour) And Animation — (Chapter 1: The Mandalorian)
- Outstanding Sound Mixing For A Comedy Or Drama Series (Half-hour) And Animation — (Chapter 2: The Child)
- Outstanding Special Visual Effects — (Chapter 2: The Child)
Star Wars Resistance, the Disney Channel series from Lucasfilm animation set in the time of the sequel trilogy, also received a nomination for Outstanding Children’s Program for the second year in a row.
New season starts streaming Oct. 30. Catch up on Season One now.
For more on The Mandalorian, check out StarWars.com’s in-depth look at the innovative technology bringing the series to life.
StarWars.com. All Star Wars, all the time.
Site tags: #StarWarsBlog, #TheMandalorian