The bricks strike back today.
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga has officially arrived in our galaxy. Available now for the Xbox One family of devices, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC, the game allows fans to play through all nine Episodes of the core saga, travel through hyperspace and explore over 20 unlockable planets, and experience an exciting mix of gameplay, from chaining attacks in lightsaber combat to space battles. Players can also unlock and choose from more than 300 characters, the most ever in a LEGO Star Wars game.
So punch it, LEGO Star Wars fans. It’s time to build and blast.
For more on LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, check out StarWars.com’s previous coverage:
- Read our launch interview with TT Games’ Dawn McDiarmid
- Check out our hands-on impressions of the game
- Go behind the scenes of the game’s worlds in a revealing featurette
- Watch the gameplay overview trailer
- Watch the gameplay trailer and check out our list of highlights
- Discover 20 details we love from the first trailer
- Read StarWars.com’s interview with TT Games’ Jonathan Smith and Lucasfilm Games’ Craig Derrick
- Get a look at the creative packaging for the deluxe edition of the game
StarWars.com. All Star Wars, all the time.
Site tags: #StarWarsBlog, #ThisWeek, #StarWarsGames