“For the Jedi it is time to eat as well.” So said Yoda, and there’s wisdom in his words — they’re an important reminder that everyone needs to take care of themselves, especially when it comes to eating right. This recipe for Fruitsabers and Jedi Dip is healthy, tasty, and something any guardian of peace and justice would surely enjoy. So fuel your Force with this snack and continue your training!
- 14 strawberries or about 1 ½ cups (makes two sabers)
- 14-16 grapes or about 1 cup (makes two sabers)
- 20 blackberries or about ¾ cup (makes two sabers)
- 20 raspberries or about ¾ cup (makes two sabers)
- 34 blueberries or about ½ cup (makes two sabers)
Step 1: Have ready 10, 10-inch thin skewers.
Step 2: Wash the fruit. Cut stems off of the strawberries.
Step 3: Skewer with fruit lengthwise with the largest part at the bottom.
- 2 cups no salt added low-fat cottage cheese
- ¼ cup low-fat milk
- ¼ cup 100 percent fruit strawberry spread or jam
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
Step 1: Place cottage cheese, milk and fruit spread in a blender; process until smooth.
Step 2: Divide mixture into four small bowls. Lightly dust with cinnamon, if desired.
Step 3: Serve with Fruitsabers and dip in.
The Star Wars Check helps kids and parents agree on healthier choices. Learn more at StarWarsCheck.com.
StarWars.com. All Star Wars, all the time.