Check out 10 reveals and first looks from the San Diego Comic-Con staple.
5. Beth Revis showed us the rest of that dress from her new book, The Princess and The Scoundrel.
The full artwork from the cover of the forthcoming novel set after the events of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi gives us our first look at Han and Leia's wedding, including the flowing gossamer gown worn by Princess Organa.
6. Move over, Lumpawaroo. The new all-ages comics from Dark Horse, Star Wars: Hyperspace Stories, will debut with a tale featuring an adorable young Wookiee.
In our first look inside the Clone Wars-era story written by Amanda Deibert in issue #1, Padmé and C-3PO pay a visit to the gentle giants.
7. Writer Cecil Castellucci debuted the cover and a trio of pages from issue #2, featuring art by Megan Huang.
Castellucci's tale in Star Wars: Hyperspace Adventures issue #2 will take readers of all ages to the original trilogy for a new Luke and Leia adventure.
8. We stepped into a wampa cave in the first spreads from writer Cavan Scott's Tales from the Rancor Pit.
Arriving in time for Halloween, artists Rafael Pérez and DJ Chavis give us a look at one thing that may be even scarier than encountering a hungry wampa on Hoth.
9. Kristin Baver revealed a new spread from Star Wars: 100 Objects.
A bust of Count Dooku will be among the 100 illuminating items featured in the book due out in 2023.
10. Plus, this Life Day just got cuter.
In November, Insight Editions will debut the new Star Wars: The Life Day Pop-Up Book and Advent Calendar. This festive title features all-new illustrations from every era of Star Wars storytelling and a gathering of Wookiees in red robes ready to celebrate.