This astromech's counterpart is a tall cup of coffee.
Force Friday is upon us! Around the world stores will be opening their doors at midnight for a special celebration of all things Star Wars and selling the very first Star Wars: The Force Awakens items for fans.
It’s going to be a long haul if you’re camping out for this forcetastic event, so why not take a helpful droid along for the journey? This particular BB-8 droid is edible, making it both useful and delicious.
Make up some BB-8 donuts for your shopping adventure and May the Force be with you on Force Friday!
12 ounces white candy melts
- Melt candy melts according to directions.
- Dip the donut holes to coat. For the top of BB-8, slice donut holes in half, then dip into candy melts. Place on parchment to set.
- Once the coating has set, add details using a #2 tip and the blue and orange icing.
- Use black icing and a #3 tip to add BB-8’s eyepiece details.
- When the icing has dried, poke the lollipop stick into the half dome and slide up the stick. Then poke the round donut hole below it to complete the droid.