In celebration of the galaxy’s greatest fan holiday, Lucasfilm and The Walt Disney Company have commissioned fan artists from all over the world to create new pieces for Disney+. Kicking the series off today is a breathtaking mural by Zi Xu, a poster illustrator and cover artist, depicting the heroes and villains of the saga. You can find the artwork on the main Star Wars landing page on Disney+, and check it out below!
The artwork celebration will continue on Disney+ from Tuesday, May the 4th, until Saturday, May 9, with more commissioned fan art taking over the landing pages of Star Wars movies and series, including:
- Star Wars: A New Hope
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- The Mandalorian
Enjoy, and stay tuned to StarWars.com for more on this incredible series of art!
StarWars.com. All Star Wars, all the time.
Site tags: #StarWarsBlog, #StarWarsDay, #DisneyPlus