Star Wars: The Old Republic now features a lot more slimy pieces of worm-ridden filth: Rise of the Hutt Cartel, the game’s first digital expansion, is finally available. The innovative and feature-rich add-on introduces new gameplay and story elements that widen the scope of SWTOR, including:
- Increased level cap, allowing for more abilities, skill points, gear, and more.
- New story content, with fully-voiced cinematic conversations as players uncover the diabolical plot of the Hutt Cartel.
- Explore a new alien world, MakeB.
- New elder game content, with access to ongoing Level 55 content including a new Operation and Hard Mode Flashpoints.
- Uncover new technology, including exciting new devices, Macrobinoculars, and Seeker Droids, which unlock valuable rewards and additional story-driven missions.
For SWTOR subscribers, Rise of the Hutt Cartel is available at 50 percent off for only $9.99, and is priced $19.99 for non-subscribers. Visit swtor.com now for more info!